sexta-feira, julho 06, 2007

the lunatic is on the grass

When I woke up todayand you weren't there to playthen I wanted to be with youwhen you showed me your eyeswhispered love at the skiesthen I wanted to stay with youinside me I feel alone and unrealand the way you kiss will always bea very special thing to me...When I lay still at night seeingstars high and lightthen I wanted to be with youwhen the rooftops shone darkall alone (I) saw a sparkspark of love just to stay with youinside me I feel alone and unrealand the way you kiss will always bea very special thing to me...If I mention your nameturn around on a chainthen the sky opens out for youwhen we grew very tallwhen I saw you so smallthen I wanted to stay with youinside me I feel alone and unrealand the way you kiss will always bea very special thing to me...
(Para a Clara Pinto, que há um ano atrás assim me avisava, antes do jornal da manhã, da morte de Syd Barrett)