sexta-feira, novembro 28, 2008

a day in life

I read the news today, oh boy about a lucky man who made the grade and though the news were rather sad well, I just had to laugh I saw the photograph he blew is mind out in a car he didn't notice that the lights had changed a crowd of people stood and stared they'd seen his face before nobody was really sure if he was from house of lords I saw a film today, oh boy the english army has just won the war a crowd of people turned away but I just had to look, having read the book I'd love to turn you on woke up got out of bed dragged a comb across my head found my way downstairs and drank a cup and looking up I noticed I was late found my coat and grabbed my hat made the bus in seconds flat found my way upstairs and had a smoke somebody spoke and I went into a dream

The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)